International World Day | Father’s Day
Top Trend in Family and Parenting
Happy Father’s Day to Dads, Husbands, Granddads, Fathers-in-law, Stepfathers, and Someone who is like a father to you: Dates, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, and Gifts in Images and Pictures
Photo by Steve DiMatteo on Unsplash
United Nations’ International Day of Yoga 2022 on 21st June
The time of the year again when you get to mark and celebrate the special bond that you and your father share has finally come.
A dad, husband, grandfather, stepfather, and father-in-law is someone you look up to every day, no matter how tall you grow, how rich you become, or how high you are played. This day and time portend an excellent opportunity to do something special for the man of the house and family and make him happier.
Let’s see what you could share about the dates, and wonderful quotes, wishes, messages, and gifts in photos and images during the Father’s Day Celebration.
Father’s Day Celebration Dates
Father’s day is celebrated yearly on the third Sunday of June to recognize the impact of fathers in the lives of their children, grandkids, wives, other relatives, and even the members of society. Fathers are not just role models for their children but fatherhood is a bond like no other. This year, it falls on June 19.
Father’s Day Quotes
17 Astonishing Quotes of the Father’s Day
These finely-chosen quotes are worthy of any Father’s Day Celebration
1. ‘’A distant wise father is better than one hundred close foolish relatives.’’ – Ekene Ifechukwu
2. ‘’Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.’’
3. ‘’Life is full of challenges but a father can make his child overcome them.’’
4. ‘’A father holds his child’s hand for a short while but holds his child’s heart forever.’’
5. ‘’Daddy, there is a saying that goes like this: “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!” You are that special man in my life, thanks to an amazing father.’’
6. ‘’Like the saying goes, “any man can be a father but it takes a special guy to be a Dad”. You may not be my father by birth, but you sure are my Dad!’’
7. ‘’My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams.’’
8. ‘’Fathers are real superheroes. They may not have superpowers, but they always have a super heart and a super spirit.’’
9. ’’Daddies are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, designers, creators, story-tellers, and song singers.’’
10. ‘’Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy.’’
11. ‘’In every high and low, a dad always makes his children feel like soaring.’’
12. ‘’A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light that shines in our pathway.’’
13. ‘’A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.’’
14. ‘’A good father is not only a king to a princess but a prince too.’’
15. ‘’There are so many dreams that would only be accomplished if a father is around.’’
16. ‘’A good dad either has his child’s hand to hold or back to support.’’
17. ‘’The advice and choice of a weak loving father is better than that of ten wise brothers’’ – Ekene Ifechukwu
Father’s Day Wishes
10 Sweet Father’s Day Best Wishes
There are wishes for fathers, husbands, grandfathers, stepfathers, fathers-in-law – whoever he is to you, sending him a wish will make him feel special. And this one day of the year it is important to let your Father know how important he is to you! One of the special things you could do share with them is to wish him well – long life and prosperity, divine blessing, among others.
1. I wish you a Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy every moment of this special day as my best man
2. I pray to God to keep you alive forever
3. Happy wishes to my great friend for being a true friend, a role model for setting an example for me to follow, a teacher for impacting in me the best life knowledge, enthusiast for always encouraging me and showing me immeasurable love and affection.
4. Wishing you happiness, sunshine, blessing, and joy from above on this your day, and throughout the days will celebrate Father’s Day, birthday, and more. I will love you always.
5. May the love and respect we feel for your make up for the worry and care we have caused you.
6. Dad, may your days be filled with the love you fill today.
7. I hope and pray that I will be as good as a Daddy as you have been.
8. You are smart, you are hilarious, supportive, unrelenting in doing good, and are more important than money. If I could have one wish, it is that you be divinely blessed
9. Dad, wishing you a box of happiness for today, tomorrow, and always, with all my love, Happy Father’s Day.”
10. I got my first three wishes: a home, a father, and a future. I just have one more wish: that I could show you how much I appreciate them.
Father’s Day Messages
Cheering Father’s Day Messages to Fathers
Happy Father’s Day Image 2. Photo by RODNAE Productions
35 Best Messages to Daddies
Here are the best wonderful messages children, wives, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins and other can send to a dad on the celebration of Father’s Day.
1. My most importantly learned life support lesson: When everyone else fails, call Dad.
2. Thank you for bringing love, acceptance, and joy into my life all these years. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
3. Thank you for providing our family with so much strength, comfort, and happiness. Thinking of you today!
4. My dad is the main man, the legend, the infinite presence, the myth, and a lot more.
5. Isn’t it clearer to you now that you’re the best dad ever? I mean, just simply look at what you have made me become! I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
6. I could have many siblings, friends, colleagues, associates, bosses, and even wives, but only one daddy. I mean just one.
7. Thank you for all the many wonderful things you do… that I fail to notice! I’m so lucky to have you in my life
8. My life has been a series of very fortunate events from the start. The reason? Your support, strength, guidance, patience, kindness, and love. Thanks for everything. From Times of India
9. I’m so sorry if I’ve driven you a little crazy over the years. Okay, a lot crazy. It’s just because I’m part of your life.
10. I love and care about you, cherish you, appreciate you, and will do all my power to keep happy. The top among my favourites
11. Today’s about you, Dad! That’s all marked out for you globally and it’s not enough to tell you how much you mean to me. Please, savour every moment of it because tomorrow, it’s back to being all about us—your kids.
12. Happy Father’s Day! Don’t let the feeling of how loved you are fade.
13. You haven’t only been a father, but a mother, brother, sister, uncle, friend, colleague, and friend, among others. Thank you
14. I’m so proud to be your kid and will always be. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!
15. Everyone always says they have the best dad in the world, but that can’t be right… because that man is right here with me. Cheers to you, Dad.
16. You’re my idol, superman, conqueror, hero, star, champion, and my assistant God
17. Where would I be without you as my dad? Weren’t you the one who made my life better? You gave me so much to live for and I’m so grateful for you.
18. God took the strength of a mountain, the patience of eternity, and combined them to create the thing we call dad.
19. Only a daddy like you gives his all to make something out of nothing and pave way for their children’s excellence.
20. One day just isn’t enough to tell you how much you mean to me, but I am forever grateful to God that I have you.
21. The wisdom and the knowledge you gave me make me appreciate the pain you went through working so hard just to love and support me in a very happy way!
22. A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
23. Dad, you’re the greatest gift and blessing from God
24. Words cannot express my love for you and I can’t imagine my world without you as my Dad.
25. I would definitely pick you if I was to pick an example of what a good man and a great father look like.
26. Dad, I called you when I was in trouble and you came to my rescue, had a problem and you solve it for me, was broke and needed money and you provided for me, rendered your support, encouraged and motivated me when I was upset and couldn’t go on, lacked understanding and you taught me. How special you were!
27. Daddy, you are the best man I’ve known. I keep thanking God every day for gifting your presence in my life. I feel very lucky to have you as a father. Happy Father’s Day
28. I didn’t get the chance to choose who but I am so happy it was you! You are the best dad anyone could ask for and everyone’s first choice!
29. DAD: You simply mean Devoted, Amazing, and Dedicated father
30. Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
31. I would definitely pick you if I was to pick an example of what a good man and a great father look like.
32. Daddy, I called you when I was in trouble and you came to my rescue, had a problem and you solve it for me, was broke and needed money and you provided for me, rendered your support, encouraged and motivated me when I was upset and couldn’t go on, lacked understanding and you taught me. How special you were!
33. Father, you’re my best friend, my true hero and the person I admire most.
34. Daddy, you’re a messenger of the Lord to me to actualize God’s divine purpose for my life.
35. Dad, you make me avoid all the bumps and move on smooth grounds. Happy Father’s Day.
Cheering Father’s Day Messages to Husbands
10 Amazing Wishes and Messages to Your Husband as the Father of Your Children as a Gift
1. Every Father’s Day, reminds me of my love for you I’m loving you even more than I usually do. Have a wonderful day.
2. I love you and I treasure the family we’ve built together. Happy Father’s Day!
3. In you I see great fathers in our kids – the ones that would build up a good place to be.
4. You’ve done so much for this family, and today, we’re celebrating that. Thank you for everything and Happy Father’s Day!
5. I hope you know how much I appreciate you, today and always, not just as a sweet and loving husband, but as a real father of my kids.
6. You’re an unbelievably incredible dad and an even better partner. I would love to be with you all the days of my life
7. I’m so thankful to God to be able to share this journey of parenthood with you. Happy Father’s Day!
8. I’m so proud of the father you’ve become. I couldn’t have asked for more.
9. Seeing you celebrate Father’s Day, makes me reaffirm my marriage commitment and vow to you.
10. In you I see a special father in a worthy ‘husband man’
Mexicans celebrate the ‘Day of the Dead’ – honouring death as a part of life and not being afraid of
Cheery Father’s Day Messages to Grandfathers
Happy Father’s Day Picture 4. Photo by Mockaroon on Unsplash
15 Exciting Messages to Granddads
1. I admire the man you’ve been and the man you are. You’re really a father of many fathers
2. Thank you for teaching me what it is to lead a worthwhile life!
3. Your life experiences are going to form my life ladder to climb to a greater height
4. May your Father’s Day be full of peace, love, and joy? I sent you much love today and I always care about you
5. You’re my dad where you are now and my dad is my dad here I am, Grandpa!
6. Any family which has someone like you will not lack knowledge and wisdom.
7. Your wisdom is unattainable by the ordinary and your advice can never be neglected, Grandpa.
8. Grandpa, thank you for everything you’ve done to make our family so wonderful and more especially, for making me have amazing parents.
9. You’ve been a remarkable role model for us all. Thank you for everything, Grandpa.
10. Grandpa, you are a source of inspiration to the wisest and most knowledgeable people on earth.
11. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and my family.
12. Gramps when I think of you, I think of the saying – “you put the grand in Grandfather.”
13. Gramps you are a ‘superfather’ to me. You are the best, I appreciate all that you do. Love you more than you can imagine.
14. How blessed I am to have you as a Grandfather like you. Your support and encouragement over the years mean more to me than you could ever realize and make me feel you are no equal. 15. You’re one in a millionaire and an answer to my prayer to God. Many don’t live to say such a prayer and get an answer to it.
6 Wonderful Messages or Fathers-in-Law and Stepfathers
1. “Happy Father’s Day to my father-in-law, my husband’s lovely daddy whom I love, my own second dad.
2. The best father-in-law one can have. My husband before my husband. Without you, I have no sweetheart and no love.
3. I am not your natural child, but you love me like I am. You will never know how much you mean to me. Happy Father’s Day.
4. Thanks so much for being a dad to me even against all odds 5. We had to conquer each step of learning to live as a family. But you have always been there for me. You have been more than a father to me – you have been a Daddy. Thank you
6. You have helped me take many steps, you have helped me up when I have stumbled. I’m so proud to call you my Step-Father. Love you lots!
October 13: The World ‘No Bra Day’, to promote breast cancer awareness
Happy Father’s Day Wishes and Messages for someone who is like a father to you
Happy Father’s Day Picture 8. Photo by Liane Metzler on Unsplash
5 Incredible Wishes and Messages to Someone Who is Like a Father to You
1. You have all the qualities of a great father and you proved beyond that of a biological. You have made a difference in my life. Thank you for always caring and for your support over the years.
2. You are a special father and dad to me and your attitude towards me has helped me overcome my life challenges. No single book in this world is enough to write how well you’ve made the person I am today.
3. To others, you do not have the official title of being my dad, but to me, you have more than that to be my father and dad
4. Today I express my gratitude that you are part of our family. When you first entered our lives I had no idea of the change our family would experience because of your love and influence. I hope you realize how important, how much we appreciate you, and how much you are loved.
5. Being a dad to me throughout these days of my life makes much sense to me that the riches of this world. I can feel any differently.
World Food Day 2021: History, Aims, Theme, Messages, Quotes, and Pictures
Father’s Day Gifts
7 Amazing gifts to give to your dad on Father’s Day Celebration
19th June 2022 is this year World Father’s Day is celebrated internationally and you wish to give your ‘dad, husband, granddad, great-granddad, stepdad, and dad-in-law ‘a special worthy gift and you run out of ideas. Here are remarkable gifts for them on this symbolic day of theirs. Here is the list of 7 amazing gifts you can give to your daddy as a way of saying Happy Father’s Day and making his celebration worthwhile.
1.A good old-fashioned card
Your age, status, style or your rapport with your father, a good old-fashioned card is still is an amazing gift for your dad to guarantee a more cordial father-son relationship. Ensure you find the right words to express your affection, love, care and appreciation for him. You might choose to keep things simple with a message like, “I’m so proud to be your kid,” or lighten things up with a dad joke (“Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!”), according to the pioneerwoman.com
2. Customized gifts
You could give your dad a gift he loves so much like a t-shirt, mug, or beautiful flower vase, among others. Such a gift must be what he treasures so much and you could customize it by sticking a sweet pic with maybe any of his favourite quotes. You could write a few lines for him and get it featured on the gift item.
You could buy your dad a wallet on such a day. Dad usually likes wallets and a classical one in his favourite colour can do and make his day. You would see how appreciable he would be.
4. Painted full figure or portrait
Getting a sound-gifted artist to produce his colourful picture on a wooden-framed paper or a piece of flat wood would be the kind of gift to give your dad on such a day he would cherish. Give it a trial.
For some who are lovers of books, you could hand him one of the masterpieces he loves to read or you give him a collection of poems penned down by his favourite poet.
6. Favourite food
You could take him out to his or your favourite spot for a refresher in terms of what he loves eating. If cooking is part of his hobby, it’s a great chance to surprise him. You could commit much effort and time to choosing a flavour of his choice and spend some good time in the kitchen rustling up a delicious meal or dish for your father.
7. Wristwatch or clock
A quality watch or clock is always a timeless gift when it comes to giving something nice to your father. By now, at least you must be aware of the kind of wristwatches your father prefers. Just follow your instincts, and pick one. And if your dad is a fitness aficionado, you can also consider the digital fitness band that tracks steps and heartbeat rate.
United Nations Day 2021: Theme, History, Hidden Facts, and Significance
This blog post on ‘Father’s Day: ‘ Happy Father’s Day to Dads, Husbands, Granddads, Fathers-in-law, Stepfathers, and Someone who is like a father to you.’ : Dates, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, and Gifts in Images and Pictures is categorized under International World Day in Information Education
Our Information Education system is about creating and delivering impacting and empowering information to our amiable readers for sustainable growth and development – Eduonwheels