Google audio translate application software for iPhones and iPads. Photo credit: freepik.com
Google Application Software & Information Education:
3 Steps on how to do Google Translate audio on iPhones and iPads.
Google Translate audio or speech on iPhones & iPads (and also available on Windows PC and Android mobile phones)
With the clarity of having a text translation and speech discussion in any language, a computer device user can apply a Google translator as a conversation application software.
Google translate audio works well with iPhones and IPads just the same way with Android mobile phones and Windows personal computers (PCs). Google translate app is probably the best translation app for mobile computing devices.
Google audio translator app on iPhones and IPads transcribes the voice prompt. An audio conversation held in English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Latin, Spanish can be translated into the mentioned languages in speech form at the point of a speech even also on your Windows personal computer PCs and Android mobile phones so far as the Google translate application software is downloaded or installed on the device. Click here to download Google translate application software for iPhones and IPads. Google translations can be heard audibly in some languages.
3 simple steps on how to do Google Translate audio (speech) on iPhones & iPads
You can use your iPhones & iPads to translate speeches or voices using a Google translator if the application software and microphone are installed. Click on the link above to download and install the Google translate app.
With iPhones & iPads, the 3 simple steps below show how a user can successfully do Google translate audio.
Steps on how to do Google translate audio (speech) with iPhones & iPads
Click the Google Translate app on your iPhone or IPad to open. Click on the above link to download Google Translate app on your iPhone or IPad
Click the language buttons at the screen top to select the languages to translate between.
Click ‘Speak’ at the top right corner of the input box to speak and say your translation.
Note that you’ll hear the Google translation spoken distinctly, and the spoken language translate button won’t work if the ‘Speak’ button turns greys out.
You can also do bilingual conversation translate with your Android mobile phone. Click here to learn more.
3 steps on how to do Google translate audio change settings to block offensive speech or change dialect/region
Step to block offensive Google translate speech
Tap the Google Translate app on your iPhones & iPads to open.
Tap ‘Settings’ and ‘Speech input’ at the bottom right side
Turn on the ‘Block offensive words’ to block
Step to change dialect/region in Google translate voice
Tap the Google Translate app on your iPhones & iPads to open.
Tap ‘Settings’ and ‘Speech region’ at the bottom right side
Tap the desired language to change the dialect/region to and tap the region connected with the desired dialect.
Note that some languages that have all its dialects available for selection
Using Google audio translator to translate from English to French and other voice languages – German, Chinese, Arabic, Latin, Spanish, Hindi, Portuguese, and others (in more than 80 languages)
Using the Google voice translator, one can have an audio translation from English to French, and other languages – Chinese, Portuguese, Latin, Arabic, Hindi, German, Spanish, and others as well as from French and other audio languages – Latin, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Portuguese, German to English.
Google translate audio can also translate from one language to another outside English. There are over 80 languages that application software can translate both in text or speech translations. The translation now includes local languages like Zulu, Swahili, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, among others. It is a ‘versatile multilingual tool and hub’
Google translate audio or speech enables you to learn languages quickly and seamlessly. Your own local language like Igbo, Zulu, Hausa, Swahili, or foreign language spoken or written be it Spanish, French, Arabic, English, or any other can also be translated to any language of your choice.
In our other Google Application Software & Information Education, you will find;
5 features of Google audio translator application software and how best it transcribes
1. Translate audio application software does instantaneous voice transcribe at the point of action or happening, the transcription promoting an immediate understanding that would have otherwise been lost resulting from the unavailability of the translator. Speech transcribe will continue in the next few days with the backing of any combination of the languages.
2. Google translate application software be updated with the latest version online. The update is done in the appropriate application software store depending on the computer device used – iPhones & iPads, Windows PCs, or Android phones or tablets.
3. The latest Google translations correct spelling, word suggestion, preserves the history, share texts directly to instant messaging IM, social networking, mail, search engine, notes, and other applications you have downloaded and installed.
4. The transcribe feature of the audio translator works best in a quiet environment with one person speaking at a time. In other situations, the app will still do its best to provide the idea of the audio. Transcribe application software also features back and forth translated conversation with someone using its Conversation mode.
5. Google Translate in audio or voice and text – Language Translator may feature adverts but that is not a characteristic feature.
Other features of Google Translate speech
- Tap Speech input and turn on Speak output to automatically speak translated text.
- Tap Region, the Language, and then the Dialect to choose from available dialects. Note that all translate languages have dialect support
- Tap Speech input and turn off Block offensive words to translate unfriendly words speech
Download & install Google Translate application software on Android mobile phones
You can click here to easily download and install Google translate application software on iPhones and iPads.
Talkao vs Google: What is the difference?
Is there any difference between Talkao and Google? What is the difference between the two language translation application software? In other words, what is the similarity? Is there any?
Talkao is a language translation app just like Google translate. Talkao translates speech or voice and it is capable of translation of voice prompts into numerous languages similar to the manner Google translates on iPhones & iPads, PCs, or Android phones.
Talkao translate audio uses the voice recognition system that enhances one listening to his voice. It features word suggestions and spelling corrections and also has English and Spanish dictionaries.
Translate applications software like Microsoft, Google, Talkao translators, and others can check translations in search history, get synonyms using the dictionary; share text and audios files with other apps.
This blog post on ‘How to do Google translate audio on iPhones and iPads’ is categorized under Information & Communication Technology Education.
Our Google Application Software & Information Education system is about creating and delivering impacting and empowering problem-solving information to our amiable readers for a sustainable future and development – Eduonwheels