Excitingly Emerging Facts about the New Definition of Education
Education Definition: Excitingly Emerging New Facts about Education You May not Know
Definition of Education and Excitingly Emerging New Facts on the Definition of Education
What is the Definition of Education?
Definition of Education Blog | What is? Definition of Education
In this Education Blog post in Definition of Education, titled: ‘’Education Definition and Excitingly Emerging New Facts on the Definition of Education’’, you shall find 20 sub-Definitions of Education in What is Education?
- Education Definition 1 – Education as the transfer of knowledge, skills and abilities and nurturing of sound character.
- Education Definition 2 – Education as an academic field that develops mental capacity through learning and experience
- Education Definition 3 – Education as imparting knowledge and understanding in a morally-accepted manner for future sustainability and development
- Education Definition 4 – Education as a way of socialization
- Education Definition: 5 – Education as a Basic Human Right
What Education Is and What Education Is not
Emerging New Facts on the Definition of Education
Education is acquiring knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes through various formal and informal means. In all aspects of the school and its surrounding education community, the rights of the whole child, and all children, to survival, protection, development, and participation are at the centre. This means that the focus is on quality learning which strengthens the capacities of children to act progressively on their own behalf through the acquisition of relevant knowledge, valuable skills, and appropriate attitudes; which creates for children, and helps them create for themselves and others, places of safety, security and healthy interaction.
Education Definition 1 – Education as the transfer of knowledge, skills and abilities and nurturing of sound character.
1. Education is a mindful activity aimed at achieving certain objectives and goals, including imparting knowledge, skills, abilities and other certain attributes to students and learners.
2. Education is the transmission of knowledge, skills, abilities and distinctive and distinguishable attributes.
3. Education is a way of transferring knowledge, skills and abilities in a child’s mind until his mind sufficiently develops to the point he becomes a rational and critical thinker.
4. Education is the transmission of knowledge and skills to improve the students’ character traits.
Education Definition 2 – Education as an academic field that develops mental capacity through learning and experience
5. Education is an academic field and discipline that studies teaching and learning methods and processes.
6. Education is the entirety of intellectual, emotional and mental makeup and qualities that characterize educated people.
7. Education is what educated persons have, including mental capacity and character dispositions.
8. Education is a process that transforms and enriches students’ experience through learning and shared experience of a common world
9. Education is basically a process that occurs during events like schooling, teaching, and learning
10. Education is the learning field of studying education
Education Definition 3 – Education as imparting knowledge and understanding in a morally-accepted manner for future sustainability and development
11. Education is the transmission of knowledge and skills in a morally-appropriate way
12. Education is the way of imparting knowledge and experience to learners with the aim of producing future self-sufficient individuals who are capable of contributing to the development of the nation.
13. Education is the worthy transmission of knowledge and understanding done in a morally-acceptable manner in harmony with the interests of the students.
14. Education is a process of imparting knowledge to learners that helps them lead a good life or the life they wish to lead
15. Education is a discipline that makes learners become useful members of the society.
16. Education is the process of transferring accrued knowledge from one generation to the next.
Education Definition: 5 – Education as a Basic Human Right
17. Education is about the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and values but may also include personal development and fostering of attitude and sound character traits.
18. Education is a human right of all children and young people. UNESCO
19. Education is a powerful driver of development and one of the strongest instruments for reducing poverty and improving health, gender equality, peace, and stability – World Bank
20. Education is a human right, a powerful driver of development, and one of the strongest instruments for reducing poverty and improving health, gender equality, peace, and stability.
What Education Is and What Education Is not
Education is the process of acquiring knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes through various formal and informal means. It is a lifelong journey that involves systematic instruction, learning experiences, and personal development. For example, attending school, participating in workshops, and engaging in self-study are all forms of education.
It focuses on critical thinking, problem-solving, and the application of knowledge. For instance, learning a trade or skill through apprenticeship or vocational training is a form of education that emphasizes practical knowledge and hands-on experience.
Education is not limited to the classroom or the attainment of academic degrees. It is not confined to a specific age group. It is not solely for children and young adults. Education is not limited to formal institutions. Education is not solely about memorizing facts and figures. Education is not a one-size-fits-all approach.