Image credit: deroundtable.com
Blockchain Technology & Decentralized Finance | Cryptocurrency | Digital Currency | ENaira
Information Technology Education
Enaira: Features, Benefits, eWallet, Download App, and Login for Individual, Business, and Government Customers
Organizations and individuals are seeking fast, safe, easy, and cheap means of payment, eNaira was minted to meet these pressing needs. Your Banks are waiting to assist you in validating and updating your BVN details to ensure seamless enrolment to the eNaira Platform and usage.
E-naira download app
ENaira is a digital currency issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria that provides a unique form of money in Naira denominations can be referred to as eNaira cryptocurrency or eNaira crypto
eNaira serves as a medium of exchange and store of value, offering better payout prospects in retail transactions than cash payments.
eNaira has an extraordinary unique operating structure and has nothing to do with other forms of central bank money.
Enaira Platform Website
The eNaira platform website is enaira.gov.ng. This website will provide users the link to other hyperlinks in the site like /about, /eNaira news, /eWallet, / For customers and even /Download app
Why get the eNaira app downloaded and get eNaira merchant wallet
There are several benefits from a central bank-issued digital currency, eNaira, in Nigeria that cut across different sectors of, and concerns of the economy which are worth accessing through the platform website.
eNaira serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value, offering better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash payments. With the eNaira app downloaded on your Andriod phone or Apple iPhone iOS or other digital devices, you make digital payments rather than using cash once you login
How to login to eNaira wallet
To login or sign-up on the eNaira speed wallet, you would be required to input the following details exactly as captured during your BVN enrolment: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, and Email
Your Banks are waiting to assist you in validating and updating your BVN details to ensure seamless enrolment to the eNaira Platform but you will need to login or sign in into your eNaira account to transact or trade.
How to download eNaira app
How can an individual download eNaira app? There are 2 simple ways
1. Download and install via apk file or Google Play
Android mobile users can download eNaira app through the apk package on your mobile phone or through Google Play.
Click here to download and install through Google Play.
2. Download via eNaira platform website
Users, especially for PC Windows, can also download through the link provided on the site, enaira.gov.ng/ download for both Android OS and Apple Ios users or scan the QR code on the site to get. Click here to download on Android mobile OS and here to download on Apple iOS iPhones.
Other interesting Eduonwheels’ ENaira Digital Currency-related post you might like:
ENaira Wallet (eWallet)
ENaira is a free, easy to use digital wallet for your smartphone – Android OS smartphones or Apple iOS iPhones
Our eNaira wallet goes beyond downloading App, it is an acquaintance for all transactions.
ENaira merchant wallet was designed to respond to your financial needs and worries completely giving you inclusion and mindful rest. Careful thoughts and analytics from real Nigerian situations and global realities were distilled into creating the eNaira merchant wallet. For us, the question is not ‘what can I do with my merchant wallet?’ but ‘what can my wallet do for me?’
ENaira Available Merchants
Currently, there are no listed available merchants for wallets, except the banks since the product has just been launched by the CBN, but sooner or later merchants for eNaira wallet will emerge.
Ewallet offers different payment options
Your eNaira wallet offers different payment options, making purchases with retailers on-site, transferring or sending money while tracking rewards programs. Users can link the e-wallet to your bank account or pay as you go with a prepay option. In addition, the embedded security token system makes your information unreadable to fraudsters because tokens are randomly generated every time you make payment.
ENaira offers save and spend services (eNaira Funding)
Whether you want to start saving and spending or servicing your bills or investing in the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet. Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category.
How to Fund eNaira Wallet
There are also three different options to choose from – Individuals, Businesses, and Government MDAs. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here on how to fund your wallet:
Individuals eWallet Funding
Funding your eNaira wallet from the same bank
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank
- Login to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receive notification.
Carrying out a Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification.
Businesses eWallet Funding
- Paying a Merchant/Business
- You login into your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- Merchant receives notification of transfer.
Government MDAs eWallet Funding
We have in this blog post identified eNaira cryptocurrency is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users.
1. It is universal – anybody can hold it. It is created to serve individuals, businesses and governmental bodies
2. It is not interest-oriented. It does not yield any interest.
3. Unified Payment System: Customers can now move money from their bank account to their eNaira wallet with ease.
4. Bank Account Management: Customers can manage their bank account by monitoring their eNaira wallet, checking balances, and viewing transaction history.
5. Peer-to-Peer Payment: Allows users to send money to one another through a linked bank account or card. It is exchanged peer to peer.
Numerous eNaira cryptocurrency benefits abound. They are
1. ENaira Investment Trading
ENaira increases Local and International Trade and Investment by making transactions cheap, safe, quick, and better.
2. Enaira Remittance
ENaira provides a secure and cheaper diaspora Remittance option and an increase in the speed of such transactions.
3. ENaira Revenue
ENaira enhances Revenue collection by reducing cash handling costs.
4. Financial services inclusion
ENaira provides Financial Inclusion by making financial services available to people or communities who do not have (enough) banking opportunities.
ENaira’s traceability limits its use for illicit or fraudulent purposes.
ENaira enables the effective, equitable, and faster distribution of cash assistance to households and communities included in government Social Welfare Programs.
Financial and Economic Growth
ENaira fosters financial and economic growth by offering easier access to capital and financial services thereby increasing economic activities at low/no interest transaction rates.
ENaira has stronger security because it cannot be forged or counterfeited as a result of its unique identity and security structure.
This blog post on Blockchain and Financial technology | Decentralized Finance (DeFi) | Cryptocurrency | Digital Currency: ‘Enaira: Features, Benefits, eWallet, Download App, and Login for Individual, Business, and Government Customers ’ is categorized under Information Technology Education.
Our Information Technology Education System is about creating and delivering impacting, and empowering problem-solving information, and enhancing effective communication skills towards financial empowerment and business profitability to our amiable readers for better livelihood – Eduonwheels.