National Population Commission Nigeria Portal Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 Census
2023 Census: Nigeria’s National Population Commission Portal for Ad hoc Staff Recruitment
Nigeria’s National Population Commission (NPC) has opened its portal for ad hoc staff recruitment for the 2023 national Census
The portal was launched by Nasir Kwarra, the NPC chairman, at the commission’s headquarters on October 31, 2023.
With the launch of the e-recruitment portal, the ad hoc recruitment process of functionaries for the 2023 population and housing census formally commenced and the process is expected to end on December 28, 2022.
The commission, according to a news report, had earlier launched the e-recruitment portal for the conduct of the 2022 trial census which successfully yielded the expected ad hoc staff e-recruitment portal for the successful conduct of the next population and housing census in April 2023. The link for the portal is http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
The National Population Commission (NPC) portal was tested during Pre-test and Trial Census and has been greatly improved to serve different categories of ad-hoc staff after their recruitment, the news report had it.
The National Population Commission Portal is open for all eligible Nigerians to apply for the various posts of ad hoc staff in the recruitment exercise and the agency of the Nigerian Federal Government plans to recruit 25 million ad-hoc staff nationwide for the 2023 population census.
The National Population Commission (NPC) is the principal data mining agency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing, and publishing data about the Nigerian people and economy.
Requirements for 2023 National Population Commission Ad hoc Staff Recruitment
Here are the 7 requirements for the 2023 National Population Commission ad hoc staff recruitment
1. Applicant must be Nigerian
2. Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
3. Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
4. Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
5. Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
6. Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or Doctorate degree.
7. Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable about the use of computers, tablets, and smartphones
2023 National Population Commission Ad hoc Staff Online Recruitment Positions (Categories of Staff)
Here are the 8 National Population Commission ad hoc staff e-recruitment positions offered for the 2023 national census:
4. Quality Assurance Officer
5. Data Quality Manager
6. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
7. Field Coordinator
8. Training Centre Administrator
Note: All positions are tagged ‘Ad hoc Staff’’
How to apply for the 2023 National Population Commission Ad hoc Staff e-Recruitment
Here are the 8 steps on how to apply for the 2023 National Population Commission portal ad hoc staff recruitment for free:
1. Visit the 2023 National Population Commission e-recruitment Portal for Online Ad hoc Staff Recruitment. Click here to open a list of positions to apply for.
2. Click on “Start as ad hoc staff.” to open a list of documents and requirements that eligible applicants should have. The application document requirements all candidates must have are:
– Valid NIN
– Functioning Phone number (Remove number from DND)
– Your device location and setting must be on
– Valid email address
– Valid educational certificate
To enter your NIN information:
3. Click on National Identification Number (NIN)
4. Tick the button that reads: “I have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.”
5. Click on ‘Proceed’ to open the page where you fill in your NIN
6. Enter the NIN information
Repeat the processes 3 to 6 above for the following other requirements:
Entering your Functional Gmail Account
Entering your Functional Phone Number
Entering your Functional / Operational Commercial Bank Account (NO Student / NYSC Account)
Entering your Relevant Educational Qualifications
7. ‘Okay it’ for a successful application to receive your application ID and a confirmation SMS that will be sent to the phone number you provided.
8. Screenshot and save your application ID for reference purposes.
Method of Application for the National Population Commission Portal Ad hoc Staff Recruitment for the 2023 Census
Here are the 10 general methods of applying for the National Population Commission portal ad hoc staff recruitment for the 2023 census
1. How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the e-recruitment portal of the National Population Commission (NPC): http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to apply. Click on the link above to apply.
2. Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage
3. Application is FREE. You are urged to Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!!
4. The recruitment positions are for ‘ad hoc’ but not on a permanent basis
5. Prospective Ad-hoc staff can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are residents and will be deployed accordingly.
6. The Census e-recruitment portal opens on 31st October and closes on 28th December 2022. However, there will be temporary system closure from 7th November to 13th November 2022 for audit and assessment.
7. All applications must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data.
8. Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue, or fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant’s application.
9. All job fields are marked ‘General’
10. For More Enquiries or Information, Please Contact the Hotlines: 07000236787 and 07000CENSUS. or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria.
National Population Commission Birth Certificate
The National Population Commission (NPC) is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria established and saddled with the responsibility of issuing birth certificates in Nigeria. The agency also issues attestation of birth certificates for any person born in Nigeria where applicable.
How can I obtain a Birth Certificate for my child?
You can obtain a Birth Certificate after the presentation of evidence of the child’s birth (Baptismal card, Hospital birth notification, Immunization card, etc.) to any of our Government Hospitals, Health Centers, or our States and Local Government Offices in the 36 States and the FCT.
How to get a National Population Commission Birth Certificate
Getting a birth certificate from the National Population Commission of Nigeria is simple. Here are the 3 steps involved in getting a National Population Commission Birth Certificate
1. Parent(s) are to collect a certificate as proof of the birth of their child in the health facility where the child is born
Parents present the report certificate to the NPC registration centre at the hospital or at any local government headquarters.
Parent(s) obtains a certificate of registration issued upon presentation of the birth report followed by the issuance of a birth certificate.
Note that this entire process is free if sixty days have not elapsed since the child’s birth
Contact National Population Commission
Contact National Population Commission, Abuja Nigeria
The address below is the National Population Commission (NPC) HEADQUARTERS CONTACT in Abuja
National Population Commission,
No. 1 Masaka Close
Off Olusegun Obasanjo Way,Wuse Zone 7, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +234 (0)9 234 3173
Contact National Population Commission, Lagos Nigeria
|The address below is the National Population Commission (NPC), Lagos State |
Babs Animashun Road, Surulere, Lagos
Email address: email@example.com